1. No question - soda. I keep coming back to it.
2. Eating mindlessly. My way of life. And I want to be sage-like.
3. Letting my car get messy.
The others would be habits I want to do rather than avoid. For example:
4. I want to do something to get my writing out there at least once a week.
5. Eat fruit and vegetables (nearly) every day.
I like those.
UPDATE: So I started a leave of absence today. I should have some more time to think and do and take care of myself. If I don't want to disappear completely, then this is very important right now. It's midnight on 2/7/2018. I'm going to begin my 5 habit bucket list now. My problems aren't over, but I feel happy. I'll have a chance to rest and get off this hundred-mile-an-hour merry-go-round for a bit.